As you take care of your gut, your skin bacteria also has to be balanced. Formulated for breakout prone, blemished and problematic skin.
Our Probiotic Balancing Cream contains
- Lactobacillus - a probiotic which delivers healthy bacteria to the skin, cleaning up the bad bacteria which sits on the skins surface causing congestion and break outs
- Agave - a plant biotic contains high levels of fructose and glucose, these sugars help to lock in moisture the same way they store water reserves for the agave plant, keeping problem skin hydrated instead of drying and stripping.
- Cucumber Seed Oil - possesses a significant amount of phytosterols (plant fats). Phytosterols are known for their ability to stimulate skin cells to encourage regeneration of healthy skin cells.
- White Willow Bark - Gently exfoliates, calms redness, reduces oiliness and signs of aging
- Tasmanian Blue Gum - purifies, brightens and balances the skin
- Rosehip Oil - Helps hydrate, moisturise, brighten, boost collagen and reduce inflammation
This is our favourite product so far as it makes a huge difference for problematic/blemished skin!
Good To Know
All Skin Types
Highly Beneficial For: Breakout Prone, Oily Skin
Hero Ingredients: White Willow Bark (Natural Salicylic Acid), Organic Papaya and Pineapple
100% Vegan (No Animal Bi-Products)
Made in Australia
How To Use
Apply a small amount morning and night after cleansing or after applying serum. Avoid eye area.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Rosa Eglanteria (Rose Hip) Oil*, Coco- Glucoside, Agave Americana Leaf Extract, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus Ferment Filtrate, Eucalyptus globulus (Tasmanian Blue Gum Extract), Stearic Acid (Vegetable Derived), Glyceryl Stearate (Vegetable Derived), Glycerin*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Oil, Salix Alba (White Willow Bark), Xanthum Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol (Coconut Derived), Teriminalia Origanum Vulgare Oil, Thymus Vulgaris Extract, Olea Europeia Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil - *Organic Ingredients
We said NO to:
- Synthetic Colours or Synthetic Fragrances
And a BIG YES to:
- Naturally derived ingredients
- Australian Oils and Extracts
- Natural Preservatives
- Organic ingredients where possible
- Recyclable Packaging